Monday 10 June 2013

My favourite instruments,and why?



My first very favourite instrument is the piano. There is so many different types of music you can play like, Classical, Jazz and Pop.  My favourite type to play is classical. The reason I like to play classical is because there is so much technique needed to play this style and the song selection is end less. 
Another one of my favourite instruments is the bassoon.  I really love the sound.  It sort of sounds like a bumblebee.  A very famous song played on the basson is Flight of the BumbleBee.  This instrument is usually only in ochestrsas and concerto bands but is sometimes, but not very often, in Pop music and Jazz music.  And my third favourite instrument is the F style mandolin.  I like this sntrument because it is very simple to play and is in another type of music I really enjoy, Bluegrass.  This instrument has the same fingering as the violin so it was very easy for me to pick up because I already played violin. 

1 comment: